How to Choose A Best Blogging Platforms for WordPress Website? Yesterday one of my client asked me question so that’s the reasion I’m going pubmish article about Best Blogging Platforms. In this article, we’ll know how to choose A best blogging platforms for WordPress website. Becuase many people not know how to selct A best blogging platforms for WordPress website? Due to many blogging platforms on the web now it’s hard for someone to select a proper blogging platform for WordPress website.
Blogging Platforms for WordPress Website
Due to a lot of blogging platforms on the Internet now it’s hard for someone to choose best blogging platform for WordPress website. But we can select a good blogging platform for WordPress website if we know.
Hope you’re looking to start a blog, but can’t figure out how to choose best blogging platform? It’s a tough choice, since there’re several type blogging platforms out on Internt. How fo find out which one best blogging platform for you? In this article, we’ll help you to choose the best blogging platform by going over the cons and pros of the popular options.
Here’re blogging platforms we’ll comparing in this article. If you’re interested in a particular platform, you can click the link to skip ahead.
Choosing The Best Blogging Platform for your WordPress Website
Before diving in the list, it helps to know what type of platform you’re looking for your website. As a beginner, you’ll need a blogging platform that’ll easy to set up, and doesn’t require any spacial developing skills. Also, you’ll need to think about what type of blog you want to develop, for now and in your future.
However, as your blog grows, then you may want to change the look of your website and more features for your growing audience. That means it’s important to choose a blogging platforms that’s with room to grow and flexible.
Must you know that starting off with the wrong blogging platforms can make it difficult to switch later on.
Finally, even if you don’t have plans to make money yet. It’s smart to make sure you’ve the option to do so in your future. Due to all that in your mind, let’s compare the best blogging platforms for beginners.
1. WordPress.org Blogging Platform for WordPress Website
WordPress.org is the world’s most popular best blogging platform software.
WordPress.org an open source software blogging platform which allows you to develop your blog or website on your own. It’s self-hosted solution, which means you’ll need to sign up with a WordPress hosting provider.
- WordPress.org gives you full control over every aspect of your WordPress website.
- You can grow your website and add extra features like membership options or online store to it.
- There’re thousands of premium and free themes available for WordPress website.
- You also get access to more than 50,000 free wordpress plugins.
- WordPress is SEO friendly.
- Managing your own website comes with a learning curve.
- You’ll have to manage your own security and backups.
WordPress.org is free, but you’ll need to buy domain name and web hosting. They’re offering our users 60 percent off on web hosting and also a domain name for free for first year.
See our guide on our website how to start a WordPress Website and blog for complete step by step instructions.
2. Wix Blogging Platform for Website
Wix hosted platform to develop websites. It offers an easy way for bloggers and for small businesses to develop a website using drag and drop tools.
- You can customize your website using dozens of free templates and third party apps too.
- Develop your website with easy drag and drop tools, no developing skills required.
- Setup is easy and quick.
- However, the free account limited and shows Wix branding and ads on your website.
- Free third party apps limited too.
- Once you choose a template for yoruw ebsite then you not can change it.
- Ecommerce features limited to paid plans, and even those features limited too.
You can see our article on the website for Wix vs WordPress. A detailed comparison of the two platforms.
The basic Wix website builder is free for all. However, you can add a custom domain name for $4.50/m. Furthermore, their premium plans start from $8.50/m and go up to $24.50/m.
3. WordPress.com Blogging Platform for WordPress Website
WordPress.com is a free blog hosting service offered by Automattic. A company created by WordPress.org cofounder Matt Mullenweg.
Furthermore, WordPress.com offers a basic free blog hosting service for 100 percent free. However, You can purchase additional options like a custom domain name, other premium services and additional storage.
- No setup required for blogging.
- Easy to use and manage blog.
- Limited options to extend your website.
- However, you cann’t run advertisements on your blog.
- You don’t own your blog and WordPress.com can suspend your account if they find violating on your blog accoridng to their terms of service.
The basic WordPress.com account is 100 percent free, but it’ll have WordPress.com branding and ads. You can upgrade to their Personal plan for $2.99/m to remove WordPress.com logo and advertising from your blog. And get a custom domain name such as www.yourwebsiteforbusiness.com.
For $8.25/m which will bill yearly, you can get additional extra storage and design tools for your website.
Because of the similarity in blogging platforms names. Also beginners often start with WordPress.com thinking they’re getting the powerful WordPress.org software. However, after seeing the limitations, users often end up switching from WordPress.com to WordPress.org. So, they’ve more features and control over their WordPress website.
Above you can see the best bloging platforms we discussed. However, you can choose any of them depend on your business needs. Thanks for visiting article about How to Choose A Best Blogging Platforms for WordPress Website? Havever, we’ve many other articles on the web for Best Blogging Platforms for WordPress Website. Which can also help you in choosing. Follow us on social media so you get more updates in feature. However, you can place comments bellow if any question you have in find. I’ll get back to you shortly along with perfect answer to your blooging questions.