What’s Google SEO? Step by Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced SEO. However, this Step by Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced SEO article is personal opinion of research based my experience. I got Google SEO experience of almost 10 years. There’s no any monetised links of any sort and no any third party advertising on this page. The External links to third party websites moderated by me. in this article, we’ll discuss on What’s Google SEO? Step by Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced SEO.
What’s Google SEO?
SEO Optimisation or Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a analytical, technical and creative process to improve the visibility of website in search engines. The primary function of SEO Optimisation is to drive more unpaid traffic to a website that converts into sales.
The free Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tips you will read on this page which’ll help you create a successful SEO Optimisation friendly website yourself.
Therefore, I’ve nearly 10 years experience developing websites and rank in Google. If you need SEO optimisation services, Then see my SEO services, SEO audit, website migration service or small business SEO services.
What Really Matters if you do Google SEO?
Furthermore, there aren’t any quick magical tricks that Google SEO optimization will provide so that your website ranks number one. However, It’s important to note that any Website SEO optimization potential is only as high as the quality of your business content. Website successful Search Engine Optimisation helps your site put your best foot forward.
Finally, accoridng to my opinion, here’re the things that really matter if you do Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and I would wager that white-hats and black-hats would agree on these:
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) White-hats
- Don’t block your website.
- Don’t confuse or annoy a site visitor.
- Never, block Google from crawling resources on your website. Don’t block rendering specific elements on your web page
- Have a responsive web design that works also on desktop and mobile.
- Also, Be situate local to your target website online customer.
- Geo target your website in Search Console AKA Google Webmaster Tools unless you’ve a country specific domain.
- Puting your relavant keyword phrase at least once in the Page Title Element.
- Put your relavant keyword phrase at least once in the Main Content on the web page at least once in page copy and in Paragraph tags.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) black-hats
- Optimise your website meta description to have a clickable useful SERP snippet.
- Ensure the Main web Content of the page is high-quality. And written by a professional SEO content writer, If your web content not shared organically. You may have a web content quality problem.
- Ensure the relavant keywords you want to ranking for present on your website. The content quality of competition for these rankings will determine how much effort you’ll need put in.
- Use common co-occurring words and synonyms throughout your web page copy.
- Add value to web pages with ordered lists, text, videos, images and tables.
- Optimise for increased ‘user intent’ satisfaction such as increased dwell times on the page or on website.
- Keep important content on the website updated many times in a year.
- Trim outdated web content from your website.
- Avoid indexing content poor pages and publishing especially affiliate sites.
- Your aim must for good ratio of ‘useful’ user-centred text to affiliate links.
- Disclose web page modification dates in visible format on your website.
- Do not push the main web content down a page unnecessarily with some ads etc.
- Link to related web content on your website with very relevant anchor text.
- Use a simple navigation system on your website.
- Create web pages to basic meet W3C recommendations on accessible HTML W3c, H1, ALT text etc on your website.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) White-hats and black-hats
- Make web pages to meet basic usability best practices. Pay attention to what ‘annoys’ your site visitors.
- Develop new pages where the main content of the web page given priority. And remove annoying ads and pop-ups especially for mobile.
- Developing websites that meet to Google technical recommendations on canonicalization, and pagination best practices.
- Ensure Fast delivery of website pages on desktop and mobile too.
- Provide clear disclosure of affiliates ads on your website and non-intrusive advertising. Clear disclosure of everything on your website, in fact, if you’re focused on web quality in all areas.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) White-hats and black-hats
- Add relevant external links which must in high-quality depending if the query is informational.
- If you can, include the relevant Keyword phrase in a short URL that bring huge result.
- Use the relevant Keyword phrase in internal anchor text pointing to this web page at least once.
- Use Lists, Headings and HTML Tables on web pages if you show data.
- Ensure on average all ‘Main web Content’ blocks of all web pages on the website are high-quality.
- Ensure old SEO optimization practices cleaned up and removed from your website.
- Avoid implementing old-school SEO optimiztion practices in new campaigns. Google SEO is better at detecting sites with little value-add.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) White-hats and black-hats
- Consider disavowing any obvious and low-quality links from previous Google SEO optimization efforts.
- Provide Clear site domain name copyright, ownership and contact details on the website.
- Share your web content on the major social media networks when it’s good enough.
- Get backlinks from relavant real websites with real domain authority and trust.
- Convert website visitors whatever that ‘conversion’ may be for.
- Monitor carefully user-generated web content on your website. Because it’s rated as part of your own website content
- Pay attention also to the website security issues which implement https, for example.
Matters if you do Google SEO
What really matters if you do Google SEO is what you prioritise today. So that in 3 to 6 months you’ll see improvements in your organic traffic quality. I lay this out in my comprehensive Google SEO audits see an example Google SEO audit on the web.
However, In most cases Google SEO will take four months to one year to bring your website and business to first page. Implement improvements and then see potential benefit on the website. You’ll need to meet the Google’s guidelines and recommendations in every area for Google SEO. If you like my this site, you eventually avoid bending any rule and just focus on serving the user useful and up-to-date web content.
Best SEO Tools for Google SEO Beginner to Advanced SEO?
However, there’re a lot of best seo tools for Google SEO. You can use SEO tools like as SEMRush. Specifically the SEMRush Audit Tool, DeepCrawl, SiteBulb Crawler, Screaming Frog. And SEO Powersuite Website Auditor to check for SEO issues.
If you’re not technically minded, we can optimise your website after analyse for you as part of our fixed price for SEO services. You can contact us through our Contact us page for our Google SEO services for your website ranking.
Introduction to Search Engine 0ptimization (SEO)
First of all, Search engine optimization (SEO) about making small modifications to parts of your blog or website. When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements. But when combined with other SEO optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your website’s user experience. And performance in free organic search results. This article is for beginner’s guide to effective white hat Google SEO Optimization.
I deliberately steer clear of SEO techniques that might be ‘grey hat’. As what is grey today often ‘black hat’ tomorrow, or ‘shady practices’ as far as Google concerned.
However, No one webpage guide can explore this complex topic in full. What you’ll read here are SEO answers to questions I starting out in this field 10 years ago, now ‘corroborated with confirmations from Google SEO.
The ‘Google SEO Rules.’
Google insists webmasters adhere to their ‘Google SEO Rules’ and aims to reward websites with high quality web content. And remarkable ‘white hat’ web marketing techniques with high rankings.
However, these rules aren’t ‘laws’, but ‘SEO guidelines’, for ranking in Google Seacrh which lay down by Google. You should note, that some methods of Google ranking are, in fact, illegal. for instance, Hacking, is illegal in the Australia, United Kingdom, United State, and Canada.
Also, you can choose to follow or ignore them or abide by these rules. All with different levels of success and levels of retribution, from Google’s web spam team.
White hats do it by the ‘rules’; black hats ignore the ‘rules’.
What you read in this article is perfectly within the guidelines and within the laws. And also will help you increase the traffic to your website through organic or SERPs.
Definition OF SEO
However, there’re a lot of definitions of SEO such as Search engine optimisation in the Australia, UK and New Zealand. The organic SEO (Search engine optimization) in the United States and Canada is still mostly about getting free traffic from Google. Most popular search engine in the world (and almost the only game in town in the UK in 2018):
Ranking high in Google SEO
Ranking high in Google is valuable. It’s effectively ‘free advertising’ on the best advertising space in the world. Traffic from Google natural listings is STILL the most valuable organic traffic to a website in the world. And it can make or break an online business too.
The state of play is that you can STILL generate highly targeted leads for free if you just by improving your website. Your optimising web content to be as relevant as possible to buyers looking for your company, product or service. Also, you can imagine, there’s a LOT of competition today for free traffic. Even from Google in some niches.
You should focus on competing with your competitors but shouldn’t compete with Google.
The Google SEO Process
The process that is Google SEO can be successfully practise in a bedroom or a workplace. But it’s traditionally involved mastering many skills as they arose including diverse marketing technologies including but not limited to:
Google SEO Process for Website Ranking
- Web design
- Accessibility of website.
- Usability of web.
- User experience.
- Site development
- HTML, PHP, CSS, etc.
- Website Server management.
- Domain name management.
- Backlink analysis.
- relevant Keyword research.
It takes a lot to rank on merit a page in Google search result and in competitive niches. Due to the amount of competition for those top spots.
At Google SEO we’re aiming to provide a great user experience on any device. We’re making a big push to ensure the search results we deliver reflect this principle accoridng to the Google policy.
Also, the big stick Google hitting every webmaster with at moment, and for foreseeable futureis the ‘USER EXPERIENCE‘ stick.
There’s no single ‘user experience’ ranking factor. We’ve been told, however poor user experience does not lead to high rankings in Google Search.
Note: What Google SEO labels ‘user experience‘ may differ from how others define it.
Take for instance the slow web page load time, which counting as a poor user experience:
These’re user experience issues and Google penalises for that but as another Google spokesperson pointed out:
“Rankings nuanced process and there’s over 200 different signals.” Maile Ohye said, Google 2010
What’s A Successful Google SEO Strategy?
Get relevant web content, Get trusted website. Get Popular websites. Also Help a visitor complete their searching task on your website.
However, If you’re serious about getting more free traffic on your website from search engines. Get ready to invest your time and your effort in your website online marketing.
Quality of google SEO Signals
Furthermore, In short, it’s too easy for some to manipulate Google’s Website rankings at the beginning of the decade. If you had enough ‘DA (domain authority)’ you could use ‘thin web content’ to rank for anythings. This is the definition of a ‘web content farm’.
About Web spammers who often used ‘unnatural‘ backlinks to build fake ‘DA (domain authority)‘ to rank this ‘thin’ web content. I know I did in the past.
Google Raised the bar.
Google decided to rank high quality documents in its search results. And force those who wish to website ranking high to invest in higher-quality content. Also a great customer experience that creates buzz and attracts editorial links from reputable relevant websites.
These high-quality signals also in some way based on Google search being able to detect a certain amount of attention. And effort put into your website and Google SEO monitoring over time how users interact with your website. These type of quality Google SEO signals are much harder.
Furthermore, If you try to manipulate Google, it’ll penalise you for a period often until you fix the offending issue.
Thanks for visiting article about What’s Google SEO? Step by Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced SEO. Hope now you got idea about Google SEO and how to website ranking too. However if you still have any question about Google SEO then place comments bellow. I’ll get back to you along with perfect answer to your Google SEO questions. Follow us on social media so you get more uopdates in future. Finally, we’ve many articles for Google SEO and website ranking on the web.