Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Due to heating oil prices Biggest Oil and Gas Company Re-enters Pakistan

Due to heating oil prices Biggest Oil and Gas Company Re-enters Pakistan for oil and gas searching. ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest oil and gas company, re-entered Pakistan after nearly three decades of difference. But yesterday the ExxonMobil foreign deep sea drilling equipment reached Karachi port only.

Due Heating oil prices a Biggest Oil and Gas Company Re-Enters Pakistan

Yesterday, due to heating oil prices biggest Oil and Gas Company ExxonMobil Re-enters Pakistan for oil and gas searching. According to Shakardara Oil and gas resources managing, ExxonMobil foreign drilling equipment included in the SAPAP Mothers Ship. Furthermore, Oil and gas company reached to port drive in Karachi. They’re also three supply ships too. These ships will begin their drilling operations from the open sea coast of Karachi, from January 6, 230 km. The Drilling activities will be done in depth of 6200 feet. The first operation of ExxonMobil in Pakistan since 27 years. Because, the company went out of the country after the change in its policy in 1991.

Oils and Gas ExxonMobil opened a new agency office in Islamabad to launch oil and gas investigation activities in country. They started in November 27, 2018. The company interest in 25% interest in Block G, which located in foreign country. Which run by این این پاکستان لمیٹڈ.

ExxonMobil working with his partners and the Government of Pakistan

In January 2010, the first attempt was made for the discovery of Hydrocarbons in Pakistan. Shark 1, Sindh ‘M’ Block is the first investigation of the excavation is good, located in Karachi 87 km southwest of Karachi. Block ENI a joint venture (GV) with a 70% working interest, and the remaining 30% remaining PPP.

Liquid Natural Gas (LNG)

ExxonMobil and Pakistani Consortium Anagrams signed the agreement to support the development of liquid natural gas (LNG) import terminal and maintaining LNG supply.

The agreement is key milestone for this project. Which’ll help to meet the country energy needs and will provide a cleaner supply of natural gas to clean its economic growth. Due to heating oil prices ExxonMobil working with all partnerships and also working to help Pakistan understand this strategic project.

Due to heating oil prices Biggest Oil and Gas Company Re-enters Pakistan for oil and gas searching. ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest oil and gas company, re-entered Pakistan after nearly three decades of difference. But yesterday the ExxonMobil foreign deep sea drilling equipment reached Karachi port only.

Leave a Reply