All Foreigners Married women Automatically get Pakistani citizenship. According to Article 10 of the nationality of 1951 Pakistan. If any woman who married to a Pakistani citizen or a person. But also by his death a citizen of Pakistan. In accordance with section 3, 4, 5 Law of Pakistani nationality. 1951.
(meaning that her husband a citizen at the time of this Act, or a citizen by birth or citizens by birth). Has the right to create an application for the federal government in the prescribed manner. And If she is a foreigner who received registered mail of address. Also taking the oath on the form she must register as a citizen of Pakistan.
Foreigners Married women Automatically get Pakistani citizenship
If a woman married to a man who, but by his death could have been a citizen of Pakistan. Depending on whether the migrated section 6, as shown in this section. Or is considered under the condition, Chapter 7, which has so he migrated) has the right to Pakistani citizenship.
This law is only for married women who marry Pakistani men. But through this law, any man can not qualify and can not obtain the citizenship of Pakistan on the basis that he married to the women of Pakistan. This law is only for women who were married to Pakistani men.
Pakistani citizenship by migration
Under Article 6 of the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951, the Federal Government may obtain a certificate of domicile under this Act registered as a Pakistani citizen by migration to any person who (after the beginning of this Act. And before the first day January 1952 has migrated to the territories now included in Pakistan from any territory in the Indo-Pakistani subcontinent outside those territories with the intention of permanently residing in those territories.
The federal government may, by general or special order, exempt any person. Class or person from obtaining a residence certificate required by law.
The government issued a notice on 13-02-1952 and exempted government officials, including the Optees. in order to allow them to regulate the national state in accordance with the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951.
The acquisition of citizenship by migration from India depends on the intention to reside permanently in Pakistan. This acquisition does not depend on any certificate of citizenship or address or registration as a citizen.
Naturally Pakistan’s citizenship
Any foreigner who naturally obtained certification under Act of 1926, the federal government is registered as a citizen of Pakistan under Article 9 of Article 9 of the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951.
Naturalization certification can be obtained under Section 3 of Naturalization Act of 1926 for the following reasons:
1. She is not a minor.
2. It is not that he is a citizen of Pakistan or the subject of a country in which the citizen of Pakistan can not be subject to the naturalize through any law.
3. That he has been in Pakistan during the 12 months of the period before the date of application and immediately stayed in Pakistan for the period in the past seven years before the 12 months period, in which Overall not four years.
4. She is a good character.
5. It has enough knowledge of a language which has been announced by the officially authorized notification.
6. He intends to apply for accommodation in Pakistan or to enter or continue to Pakistan.
7. This law does not prevent any person who has acted naturally under the natural act of India on 1852.
A person who has issued a natural certificate will have to do this within thirty days from the date that he should collect a lot of donations under Section 6 of Natural Act Act, 1926.
There is a dual citizenship agreement with Pakistan.
Although Pakistani citizens were prohibited from getting dual citizenship. According to any Pakistani citizen receiving the citizenship of another country, compared to the 13th statement of the government of Pakistan. The government has declared 13 nationals But they should get rid of their Pakistani citizenship and leave all the connected rights.
1. Most countries who have dual citizenship with Pakistan are in Europe. These countries include the UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Iceland, Holland, Sweden and Ireland. These nine European countries were born in Pakistan, who have married Pakistani citizens from a Pakistani citizen. Or are Pakistani-based Pakistani citizens eligible to apply for citizenship. In these countries. There were over 800 Pakistani immigrants in the UK, with 800,000 people.
North American countries
2. There are dual citizenship agreements with both the United States and Canada. By 2009 it was estimated that 600,000 Pakistanis lived in the US and lived in Canada around 250,000. Not all of this, American citizens do not have dual citizenship. But there are major immigrants of Pakistani generation in both the countries.
Countries of the Pacific
In those countries, there is a lot less than the Pakistani immigrant population in Britain, America or Canada, although there are dual citizenship agreements with Pakistan, Australia and New Zealand. At the same time, as immigration restrictions become more stringent in European and North America countries. Most of Pakistan’s options are considering immigration-based Pacific areas.
Middle East countries
4. Indigenous Pakistani Pakistanis, in 2009, about 2 million people live in the Middle East. More than half of those live in Saudi Arabia, which do not have a dual citizenship agreement with Pakistan. Living in and working in any of Saudi Arabia, UAE or other Gulf countries, Pakistanis can maintain a single citizenship. On the other hand, Egypt is a dual nationality agreement with Egypt, Jordan and Syria.
Double citizenship agreement can be changed from time to time, or if political relations are between two countries. If you have any questions, please contact the nearest Pakistani embassy or consulate. You can contact Pakistan’s Interior Ministry in Islamabad if you have any questions about citizenship or application process.
Pakistani citizenship deprivation
A Pakistani citizen will become citizen under Article 16 of the 1951 Citizenship Act of 1951 if they are deprived of this subject by following the following reasons:
A) If a person has got naturally address or certificate certificates or authentication of the certification by misguiding fraud or hiding the facts of any material.
B) If any person has exposed or exposed to any law or speech by the Constitution of Pakistan.
C) If the war, which is illegally connected to the market during the war or is associated with a business, is done in this way to help the enemy in this war.
D) If they have gone naturally for five years, they have been imprisoned in prison in some country for more than 12 months.
E) If a person resides outside Pakistan for a period of seven years, a person may lose the citizenship of Pakistan.
Citizen by birth
Furthermore, Citizenship by birth Article 4 of the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951 … article 9 and 10 of NADRA … Citizen by birth. Nationality, grant of: the authorities refused to issue the computerized national identity document to the petitioner because his parents were Somali citizens, allegations made by the petitioner was that he was born educated and resided in Pakistan …. Validity. There was no restriction for anyone born in Pakistan even though their parents were not citizens of Pakistan.
That person could apply for the granting of citizenship by birth under the terms of section 4 of the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951, Ministry of the Interior. The government of Pakistan was a competent authority to process the case under the Application Forms in a prescribed manner and the applicant had to submit the details as required in that document:
Non-citizen of Pakistan or person
Any foreign non-citizen of Pakistan or person of any other state born in Pakistan Pakistan, Except a refugee who has the right to be excluded under the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951, subject to his claim if he falls within the five concepts provided under the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951 for obtaining. The nationality of Pakistan. duly completed where later the authorities would decide their application in accordance with the law. Petitioner constitution was allowed accordingly.
2018 CLC 1588 Islamabad …
In Conclusion of Married women get Pakistani citizenship.
However, Under Article 10 of the Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951, if a woman is married to a citizen or a Pakistani citizen. Except for her death, Pakistan’s citizen was under section 3, 4 and 5, 1951, Pakistan. Citizenship Act means that her husband was citizen or citizen or citizen or citizen at this time) accordingly. In a fixed manner, the federal government will be able to submit the application. The form of loyalty in the form will be registered and the oath of loyalty will be registered as a citizen of Pakistan.
So, If a woman is married to a person, despite her death, perhaps perhaps a citizen of Pakistan under Section 6. Either in this section the trial will be passed or the section 7 league will be transferred)
This law is only for married women who marry Pakistani men. But through this law. No one can claim and can not get citizenship from Pakistan because they have married Pakistani women. This law is special for women married to men of Pakistan.