One of the best ways to learn Google SEO for Google ranking is to enroll in an SEO course. So, we did our research and found the best SEO curriculum available online. In this post, you will learn for yourself what is the latest curriculum for teaching Google SEO. This list includes courses from top organizations that will help you develop Google SEO skills. Most courses are more suitable for beginners in Google SEO. Therefore, some courses go deeper and cover advanced SEO topics.
The best ways to learn Google SEO for Google Ranking
How did we make this Google SEO Learning list?
- This list includes online courses, most of which are in video format. If you are looking for educational resources like offline. Join our WhatsApp group, see our Google SEO Guide.
- All of the courses below help you polish your SEO skills to get results. To access our Google SEO courses you’ll need to join the WhatsApp group for Living Goose SEO. But they are all available for a limited time (one month).
- So, if you’re looking for the best-paid curriculum that Google SEO Guide offers, join our Google SEO Learning Group.
- One of the best ways to learn SEO is to enroll in an SEO course. We did our research and found the best free SEO curriculum available online
- Therefore, in this post, you’ll learn what are the first courses to teach yourself SEO for free. This list includes courses from reputable organizations that will help you improve your SEO skills.
- Most courses are more suitable for beginners in SEO, but some courses go in-depth and cover advanced SEO topics.
- How did we make this list? This list includes online courses, most of which are in video format. If you are looking for offline downloadable resources like eBooks, check out our free SEO Guide
All courses below are 100% free. To access some courses, you need to create an account with the learning platform, but they are all available for a limited time (one month) or a lifetime. However, if you’re looking for the best-paid courses that offer SEO certification, check out our Google SEO Guide.
Top Online SEO Courses for The best ways to learn Google SEO for Google ranking
Therefore, the best online courses to learn Google SEO for free.
- Free SEO Course (Reliablesoft)
- Free SEO Training: SEO for Beginners (Yoast)
- SEO training course by ODME
- Free SEO Course (Click Brain)
- SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth (Hubspot)
- On-Page and Technical SEO Course (SEMRUSH)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization (Corsica)
- Free SEO 6 Part Video Series (Bananas)
- SEO Training & Tutorials (LinkedIn Learning)
- SEO Today: Strategies to Earn Trust, Achieve High Rank, and Stand Up (Skills Share)
Free SEO Course (Reliablesoft)
Reliable Soft Digital Marketing Academy
If you are looking for an SEO course to learn the basics of SEO, then enrolling first in the course. The content is easy to follow and the language is suitable for non-technical users. It explains how the SEO process can influence search engine algorithm decisions and then introduces three major sub-processes of SEO: technical SEO, on-page SEO, and off-page SEO. Why enroll in this course? This is a great curriculum for beginners. It will teach you the basics of SEO and set up a foundation so you can learn more innovative topics. In addition to the course, with your registration, you can also download the complete SEO checklist in which to perform to ensure that your site is SEO friendly with details of all the checks you need to perform.
\Explain Free SEO Training: SEO for Beginners (Yoast) Yoast free SEO course SEO is a crash course for SEOs. It is more suitable for students who do not have prior knowledge of SEO. It starts with explaining the basics of SEO, including how search engines work. The course is divided into three main sections: Introduction to SEO, Content SEO, and Technical SEO. If you don’t know anything about SEO, you should enroll in the Yoast free SEO course, and you want to understand how all the components work together. So, the good news is that they try to explain the technical aspects of SEO by using easy-to-understand language and avoiding the most technical limitations.
SEO Training Course by Moz (Udemy)
Udemy Free SEO Course
This is also one of Adami’s most popular SEO courses. So far, more than 200K students have enrolled, and the overall rating of this course is 4.3 / 5 stars.
- The Moz team developed the course and offers it to Rand Fiskin (one of the founders of MOZ).
- The format of the course is video, and its duration is 3.5 hours.
- While this is a good curriculum covering all aspects of SEO, it hasn’t been updated since its initial release, and that’s a problem. Most of the information is still accurate, but some videos (such as those featured pieces) are not accurate and outdated.
- Rank Fishkin is a great offer. He knows who he is talking about, and he does it in a way that is enjoyable and enjoyable.
- So, if you are just starting with SEO, just spend a few hours watching video SEO to get a general idea of what SEO is and how it works.
Free SEO Course (Click Brain)
- Click Minded Free SEO Course
- SEO veteran Tommy Griffith is the instructor of this course. Before clicking, Tommy was managing SEO for companies like PayPal and Airbnb.
- In this course, Tommy explains the SEO framework used in PayPal and Airbnb B and gives general advice on how to approach the whole SEO process
- If you know how big companies approach SEO, this is a free course you should enroll in.
- Once enrolled in the course, you will also have access to many SEO resources that are worth reading.
- SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth (Hubspot)
Hubspot free SEO course
This is also a free SEO course considered by HubSpot. The course consists of four lessons covering the following topics.
- Develop an SEO strategy
- Scaling your link building campaigns
- How they do SEO on HubSpot Blog
- How to create and implement a guest blogging campaign
So, this is not a basic curriculum. To understand the different concepts described in the video, you need a basic understanding of SEO. What I like above all, this course is Lesson 3, where Matthew Howls-Barbie explains how Habs Spot is using SEO and blogs to increase its organic traffic. He talks about the importance of adapting to the situation and gives an example of how it works.
On-Page and Technical SEO Course (SEMRUSH)
SEMRUSH free SEO course On-page SEO and technical SEO are two SEO processes that you can control 100%. Unlike off-page SEO, which has to do with ways to promote a website, on-page and technical SEO is something you can improve by following a few simple SEO principles. This is what the SEO course is all about. So, it includes 2 modules covering the following topics.
- SEO is auditing your website
- Troubleshooting HTTPS issues
- Identification and fixation of crucible issues
- Analyzing the log file
- Tips on creating SEO friendly content
- Tips on how to improve your page SEO
Enrollment for this course is free and easy. While working with the course you’ll also have the opportunity to learn how to use SEMRUSH, one of the best SEO tools on the market, and upon completing this course, you can take the exam and SEMRush SEO Can get the certification.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization (Corsira)
Coursera is a popular online training platform that offers a variety of digital marketing courses. The path to their SEO skills includes six individual courses:
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Basic Principles of Search Engine Optimization
- Improving a website for search
- Advanced Content and Social Strategies to Improve SEO
- Advanced search engine optimization strategies
- Website optimization
Courses are taught by experienced SEO instructors. So, you can take all courses in SEO specialization or individual courses. Almost all courses and lessons take four months to complete. This is a comprehensive course that covers all aspects of SEO. It starts with the basics and covers the latest strategies and techniques.
You can enroll in this course and get 7 days free trial.
Free SEO 6 Part Video Series (Bananas) Banana Free SEO Course This is Moz’s second SEO course, similar to the SEO course offered by Udemy (No. 1 above). However, the course consists of 6 videos (each hour) which include the following topics:
- SEO strategy
- Keyword research
- Finder satisfaction
- Page correction
- Technical SEO
- Link building
The course instructor is Rand Fishkin, who is very good at just explaining complex topics. With all the courses in this guide, it’s easy to access. So, users do not need to register, just click on the link below, and you will be redirected to the course page and start watching videos. So, if you don’t want to watch all the videos. I suggest you spend some time watching the third video where Rand talks about ‘searcher satisfaction, which is very important for modern SEO.
SEO Training & Tutorials (LinkedIn Learning)
LinkedIn Free Learning SEO Course LinkedIn Learning is her new name, formerly known as Linda. All courses offered by Linda are now under LinkedIn Learning. When it comes to SEO training, there are many courses for learning LinkedIn, but one that is worth considering is “SEO Foundations”. The course begins with an explanation of what search engine optimization is and how it works but also covers topics such as:
- Content marketing planning
- Understanding your website’s audience
- Internal linking best practices
- Measuring SEO effectiveness
- Local SEO
Therefore, if you want to get a more comprehensive understanding of how content marketing and SEO can work together, enroll in this course. Therefore, one thing to know about LinkedIn Learning is that it offers free courses for one month only. So, after that, there is a monthly fee for accessing the course content.
SEO Today: Strategies to Earn Trust, Achieve High Rank, and Stand Up (SkillShare)
Skills Share is another online learning platform that offers courses on a variety of subjects. While some courses are available for free, to access premium courses, you must sign up for a paid plan (the first month is free). One of the most popular SEO courses that you can access for free is SEO Today by Rand Fishkin. This is Rand’s third course that makes him one of the most popular SEO instructors on our list This video course includes 11 lessons and takes 1 hour to complete. It includes the following topics:
- Link to link building strategies to get high rankings for your content
- On-page SEO best practices
- Improve your content to full pieces using structured data markup
- Tips for improving your website for mobile SEO.
You do not need to enroll in this course to watch videos. You can click on the button below and start watching. This class is not for beginners, but it is a middle level. Bonus: SEO Toolkit Course (SEMRUSH)
SEMRUSH free SEO course
SEMRUSH’s second free SEO course is the ‘SEO Toolkit Course.’ The course consists of three modules:
Learn even more, Build and Measure, and cover the following topics:
- Keyword research and analysis
- Backlinks profile analysis
- Organic traffic analysis
- On-page SEO checker
- Site auditing
- Content SEO analysis
- SEO reporting
The great thing about this course is that it takes you through the various stages of SEO and shows you how to use SEMRUSH tools in each stage. Therefore, In the past, you could do SEO without using tools, but today it is not. There is a lot of data to analyze, which makes it impossible to do without professional tools, and the best tool on the market is SEMRUSH. So, with this course, you learn SEO, and at the same time, you learn how to use SEMRUSH.
Our Free SEO Courses Worth It?
All of the above courses are free, so there is no question that they’re worth the money. But they’re also worth the investment?
- The free curriculum is a good starting point for beginners to SEO. They can also teach you the basics, but they are not enough if you want to be an SEO expert.
- Good SEO courses take a lot of time, money, and a lot of time to create, and therefore, they are not offered for free.
- So, a good online course is regularly updated to keep up with new trends and is constantly enriched with new content based on user feedback. This is not a free course.
For example, see our full SEO course. Since its initial release, it has been updated hundreds of times to include new SEO trends, and the content is updated regularly to help students with their learning process. Therefore, a free curriculum is a good starting point. However, if you want to learn and outs of SEO, you should consider making a small investment to enroll in a professional SEO course that you need to know about SEO. Will teach you everything you need to get around without having to go around and find pieces of information. In free resources. However, if you know of a good SEO course that is free, available online, and off the list, let me know in the comments.