Download Imran Khan Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form. Today we’d like to help those people who need home in Pakistan under Prime Minister Imran Khan Nia Pakistan Housing Program.
ISLAMABAD: NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) on Wednesday night issued the registration form for PM Imran Khan’s ‘Naya Pakistan Housing Programme’.
As per details, a registration process has been initiated in the seven districts of Pakistan. Its also with the cooperation of the NADRA to collect data for housing needs of the people.
In the first phase of the project seven districts would be facilitated, including Sukkur, Quetta, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, Swat, Islamabad and Faisalabad.
How to apply
The people can avail the facility of online form and download it from the website of NADRA as the authority issued the document hours after Imran Khan’s inauguration of the project. While it can be submitted within two months (from October 22 to December 21) along with Rs250 registration fee at the selected district offices.
The eligibility criteria for apply to Imran Khan Nia Pakistan Housing Program
- Only one person per family (unclouded husband, wife and children) is eligible to apply in this Neya Pakistan Housing Program scheme.
- Preference given to candidates who do not own any independent residential home unit in Pakistan.
- The homes are to be made for the common man, who earns Pakistan Rupees 10,000-25,000 a month.
- Pakistani Rupees 250 per form should be deposit along with this registration form.
- Based on the personal data collected from these forms. Housing specification including price, design and site will be decide for the applicants.
A Flagship Project Naya Pakistan Housing Programme
The Prime Minister Imran Khan has unveiled his government’s flagship project Naya Pakistan Housing Programme to ensuring the provision of five million low cost houses for underprivileged classes during the next hos five years government.
Imran Khan is optimistic that the successful implementation of the Naya Pakistan Housing Programme would not only boost the country’s economy but create immense job opportunities as well for young people.
According to the Naya Pakistan Housing Programme, the government would provide the required land for the project. And will play the role of a regulator and facilitator to address bottlenecks to ensure enabling environment through the one-window facilitation centre for public. That facilities will for the private sectors and non-profit organisations who would execute the project.
Offices, where naya pakistan housing programs forms can be submitted:
- SUKKUR DISTRICT: DC Office, Sukkur
- QUETTA DISTRICT: NADRA Registration Center, adjacent Helper Eye Hospital, Sariab Road Quetta
- GILGIT DISTRICT: DC Office, Gilgit
- MUZAFFARABAD DISTRICT: DC Office old secretariat, Muzaffarabad
- SWAT DISTRICT: DC Office, District Court, Mengura Swat
- ISLAMABAD DISTRICT: NADRA Mega Center, Blue Area Islamabad
- FAISALABAD DISTRICT: DC Office Faisalabad
Here you can DOWNLOAD NAYA PAKISTAN HOUSING PROGRAM FORM for free. Thanks for downloading Imran Khan Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form.